Sunday, October 18, 2009

Site Showcase Sunday: Sunday Coupon Preview



It's Sunday, so that means two things. First of all, new coupons! Every week when Sunday rolls around, I get a little bit excited the night before thinking about all the new coupons I will get, clip, organize and put to new and exciting deals.

Sunday also means time to showcase another website. Last week we introduced you to Site Showcase Sunday where we will highlight a website we find useful. This week as I was getting excited about my new coupons, and with knowing many of you are just getting ready to coupon, or are new couponers, the Sunday Coupon Preview is the perfect site for today!

If you have just begun couponing, or want to start, this site will be helpful in previewing the coupons before they come out in the newspaper on Sunday. This information helps me decide how many newspapers I will buy that week. It also allows for planning ahead of time for shopping deals for the week because you can see your new coupons in advance.

This not only helps me decide about how many papers to buy, but it gets me excited for coupon day and the chore of cutting apart the coupons. Those of you who have couponed awhile, know that it can be a big job, so staying excited and being creative with fun ways to clip is part of keeping the momentum going!

I love Sunday Coupon Previews!

Remember, coupons are regional and may vary slightly in amount and kind, but generally are nearly the same!

--Savvyteacher

No comments: