Saturday, October 17, 2009

Show Me Saturday



New Series at Carolina Frugal! Every week, Show Me Saturday will give you tips and tricks on how to score the best deals and navigate the coupon world. Our First Showcase: Target.

I LOVE Target! I try to go in with my binder on my lunch hour for about 45 minutes at least twice a month. If I only have 10 minutes to shop, I just run in and hit all the clearance sections I am familiar with and try to score deals. Be consistent and you will get amazing stuff for at least 75% off. Think Christmas. Think birthday gifts. My goal is to use coupons to make items free or close to free. Items I buy for my gift stockpile must be at least 75% off before I will get them. If you start early you will get many amazing things!

When you watch the video you will see some great deals! I shopped clearance end caps around the outer perimeter of the store. It is important that you learn where the clearance endcaps are in your store and watch them often. Be patient and you will get the best deals.

I look a little crazy in this video, but it was my first time doing it. I'm glad I have a hair appointment scheduled today. My hair is a bit nuts!

Get in your car and go to Target. Don't forget to check the Target deals listed here.

Happy shopping!

~Thriftynester

No comments: