Friday, October 23, 2009

Quick Walmart Trip



Today on my lunch hour I did a quick trip to Walmart and got some good deals! I was able to score some freebies. I only paid for the cereal. It was priced at $2.50 and I used a coupon so I only paid 50 cents and tax!

Total Out of Pocket: $1.50


Here's the deal:
  • 3 Friskies Natural Sensations priced at $1.86 each. Used 3 FREE coupons from 9/27 Smart Source insert

  • 2 Rolaids priced at $1.82 each. Used $4 off 2 from 10/4 Red Plum insert

  • 1 Carefree priced at $1. Used $1 off any Carefree product from a magazine insert
  • Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal $2 off coupon here

  • 2 Mars candy coupons for $1 off any 2 bags (50 cent bags next to the registers)

*I attempted to find some of the razor deals other bloggers have posted, but my Walmart had higher prices on all of those. I also looked a good price on Snuggle so I could use my $3 coupon, but it was a great deal so I will hang on to it.

Enjoy your shopping trip!

~Thriftynester

No comments: