Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun and Cheap Christmas Stockpile



We are into the second half of October so if you haven't already, start thinking about and planning for holiday gifts for your loved ones! My goal is to find unique gifts that are 75% off or more. When I find these great items I buy them and stockpile gifts for friends and family. The hunt is always fun and I always note what I buy and who I am giving it to so I don't forget!

I went to Borders (on E. Six Forks Road in Raleigh, NC) and bought many great things for 75% off. My total came to$25.03 and I saved $69.65! The bag pictured above contains several Christmas and birthday gifts. The bag was one of many different prints on sale that will be a gift for a friend who loves colorful flowers!

If you see Borders soon stop in and see what you can find! Perhaps you can cross some names off your Christmas list. Hopefully you find some fun and unique gifts!

Happy Shopping!
~Thriftynester

No comments: