Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Deal for the Coffee Lovers

Harri

Ok, so I admit. I am a coffee addict. I love coffee so much, especially going out for coffee and picking it up, but I have learned to love to make it at home because of my favorite Coffee-Mate creamers. I love a coffee deal, and so free or cheap creamer is right up my alley!

Awhile back I got stocked up with free creamer from Harris Teeter super double deals, although not my favorite brand. While I enjoyed trying some new kinds of creamer, I still always am looking for a good deal on Coffee-mate.

Of course free creamer is always better, but 68 cent creamer isn't' too bad! Right now at Harris Teeter Coffee-Mate is on sale for $1.68 a bottle. You can print coupons for $1/1 bottle right now on the coffee-mate sight in two ways. You can sign up for an account and print coupons, but you can also send a "cup of confidence" by writing a positive note for women looking to dress for success in order to find jobs in the work place right now. Coffee-Mate is taking donations right now in order to help women build more confidence for entering the work place by helping them with dressing for success. If you send a note you can print off the coupon.

Two great things.. promoting confidence for women, AND coupons for delicious creamer! My personal favorite is Sweet Cream during any season, but I am in love with their pumpkin spice, gingerbread, and peppermint mocha during the winter season and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival in stores!

I want coffee creamer coupons!

Happy Coffee Drinking!
--Savvyteacher

No comments: