Sunday, October 25, 2009

FREE at Food Lion


*I'm sorry the link below wasn't working earlier today! I just realized what I have been doing wrong when I add links and I won't make that mistake anymore. The link is working now!

Are you running low on eggs? You can score a free dozen at Food Lion this week. Go here to Southern Savers blog for the $1 off coupon. (Eggs are priced at 88 cents.) You will also see all the other Food Lion deals listed for the week.

Food Lion Coupon Policy:
  • They accept manufacturer's coupons.
  • They accept internet coupons if they scan.
  • They do not accept internet coupons for free products.
  • They accept their own store printable coupons, but these may not be combined with manufacturer's coupons.
  • They do not double coupons.
  • You may only use one Food Lion printable coupon per like item per transaction.
  • They do not accept competitor's coupons.
  • They do not give overage.

~Thriftynester

No comments: