Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walgreens Steal- Go get yours!


I heard about a good deal at Walgreens this week on boxes of turtles with coupons I had. I also had a $2 RR (register reward) from last week's trip that was seriously burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided to go grab the deal and throw these in the Christmas present stash. I mean who doesn't love a box of yummy turtles? The cashier was a younger girl, who completely thought I was crazy with my 6 coupons and 6 items to match...but oh well.

Deal:

2 boxes of DelMet's with Nestle Chocolate Turtles 7oz @ 2/$5
1 blistex tube @2.19
3 holiday pencils @ .39 each

Used:
-.70 blistex wags coupon and -.25 blistex mfc
2 -1.50/delmet's turtles
-.78 wags holiday pencils coupon
-2.00 Wags register reward

OOP: $1.56
Savings: $9.71

No comments: