Friday, November 7, 2008

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Take 1


It was triple coupon week at Harris Teeter and I could not have been more excited! I missed the triple coupon week at Lowes back in October due to being out of town, so I was very glad to catch this deal. Not only that, but I actually love Harris Teeter and miss shopping there ever since I started couponing I have found a new love in Lowes Food's, so it was a welcome trip back.

I got the above items for a killer deal. Most of the items pictured were under a $1.

Total before coupons and VIC savings: $60.59

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS and VIC savings: $25.34

Savings of more than 50% and over $27 in coupons alone!!!!

I would say I think I did pretty dang well and saved a whole bunch of money! My pantry is getting very stocked!

No comments: