Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bake Away!


Today I planned to cook and bake several things, but I got a little lazy. I didn't want to go to the store for a list of ingredients. I stumbled onto this recipe for rolls and realized I had everything I needed! Yippee. I found the recipe at http://www.mywoodenspoon.com/, an interesting website with many cheap recipes. I'll be going back there.
When Harris Teeter did triple coupon week last month, I bought 4 packages of Fleischmann's RapidRise Yeast because they were free plus overage. This recipe was SUPER cheap to make as I used the free packages of yeast. I think I'll make more and freeze them for later.
Lori's Quick Rolls
1 pkg. RapidRise Yeast
2 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. oil
Salt
3 c. flour

DIRECTIONS:
Dissolve 1 package yeast in 1 cup of warm water. Add to sugar, oil, salt, and flour. Mix and knead well. Let rise in warm place for 1 1/2 hours. Roll out 12 rolls and place in a greased pan for 12 to 15 minutes at 400′.

No comments: