Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Ask and you Shall Receive



So it happened for the second time in a row. I went to CVS and I was able to get EVERYTHING I actually wanted! Its amazing, it's a miracle!!!! They were out of the L'Oreal antiwrinkle stuff but I asked a CVS worker and she scanned it and found they had 10 more boxes and she went and found it in the back. Glad she had that scanner in her hand! So next time you think they are out of something... ask, you just might receive as well!


So supportiveheels was talked into doing a deal for me, it actually ended up I should have done it the other way around to keep the OOP lower but oh well. It all went on a gift card anyways, and I have about $20 in ECB's for next week so instead of having a higher giftcard balance I just have a higher ECB.... really no difference.


So supportiveheels went and bought the L'Oreal for $11.99, and used $1/1 coupon and then $5.49 in ECB's from last transaction the other day.... and spent just under $6 on the GC and got $11.99 in ECB.
My transaction went like this:
2 boxes Kellog Cereal $2/4 (minus 2 $1/1 coupons) = $1 per box
2 St. Ives Body Washes @ $3.99 each (minus 2 $2/1 coupons AND a $1 any body wash CVS coupon) = $3 for 2 body washes, get $6 ECB....profit of $3
1 Glcu Smart Water @ 1.59 get $1.59 ECB back
So minus $7 in coupons
OOP: $7.23- on a GC (I couldnt use the ECB because it was for $11.99)- should have planned this better with some other deals but was trying to get out the door quickly. GOT $7.59 in ECB's.
So total OOP (on giftcard) was $13.16
ECB's gained for next week: $19.58!!!!!!!
So thinking totals.. everything in that picture was FREE....and actually I made ONE DOLLAR to buy it. When you add my OOP plus the ECB's used it is $18.65 and I got $19.58 back.... so I made money this week!

No comments: