Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Harris Teeter, Part 2


I couldn't resist going back to Teeter for more great deals. Again, I went with my binder. I knew there were a few more things I wanted that I couldn't get the day before because I had already used my 20 coupon per day limit.
I spent more on this trip, but I got a few extras things (2 bags of coffee on sale and 75% off Halloween stuff) and the deals were great! Several things were free, plus overage! Lots more stuff for the stockpile. :)

Total before coupons and VIC savings: $137.69
Total VIC savings: $34.77
Total coupons savings: $62.26
Total OOP after coupons and VIC savings: $40.66
Total Savings: $97.03

I am definetely getting better at this coupon thing! I got a lot of things this weekend for holiday baking and dinner parties for next to nothing.

No comments: