Saturday, November 8, 2008

He's on to me....


So I am definitely a regular now at my local CVS and the cashier is on to my game. But, he in fact helped me with it this week. So the Crest toothpaste and Oral B floss picks were on a good deal last week. I had done this deal once already and had $3.49 ECB from the Crest and $2 ECB from the Oral B. I got 2 papers last week since the coupons were so awesome, so I could do this good deal again.
Deal:
1 crest toothpaste $3.49 (minus .75/1 coupon)
1 Oral B floss pics $3.49 (minus $1/1 coupon)
1 caramel by register $0.33 (was 2 cents negative to use my ECB's and the cashier suggested this would get me my total and keep OOP low)
Used 3.49 ECB and 2 ECB (from Crest ad Oral B from a couple days ago)
OOP: $0.19 (thanks supportiveheels for supplying me with a quarter... I was going to put it on a giftcard haha!)
ECB's earned: $3.49 for Crest and $2.00 for Oral B
When my receipt was printing out, the cashier went to say "...and here are some EC...oh wait, I'm sure you already know your ECB's coming out" and he had big smile on his face. He knows......he surely know.... :)

No comments: