Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've become "that lady" to the CVS cashiers....




I am pretty sure my picture is hanging up behind the counter of my local CVS. So much so, that I am feeling the need to move my addiction to a new store for awhile, as for fear of becoming talked about as "that lady" is probably close to a reality. I can just see it in the look in their eyes, they know me and my game. Some applaud me for it, and I think others think I am crazy. Nonetheless, another day, another great deal. Not as good as it could have been since those dang Pepsi coupons were missing, but oh well.
Deal:
3 12-packs of Pepsi products @ 3/$10
2 Listerine Agent Cool Blue (no idea what I will use this for..thought it was mouthwash) @ $3.99 each
2 boxes Kellogg's cereal @ 2/$4
Coupons:
2 $1/2 Listerine coupons
2 $1/2 Kellogg's coupons
$4/20 CVS coupon (it totally said that I had used it before-- I hadn't but I printed it off someones website-- I told her I hadn't used it before, truth, and she put it through. I wont be passing this along since it doesn't work)
Total before coupons: $25.98 plus tax
Total coupons used: $8
ECB's used: 11.99 and 1.59
OOP: $0.51 on a GC
ECB's earned: $6 for Listerine and $2 for pepsi = $8 ECB
Not as good as it could be, but good and totally worth being "that lady" for :)

No comments: