Sunday, November 9, 2008

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Take 2


So I just couldn't resist another try at Triple Coupon week at Harris Teeter. There were some new coupons in today's paper I wanted to use, plus see if things were stocked back up for a few things I missed out on the other night that were out of stock. I didn't actually NEED any groceries, but couldn't resist a great deal. I went to grocery stores twice in the last week for deals, so I am very very stocked up on groceries and learning that stockpiling with groceries as well is what will help me save money in the long run. So off I went!

Most of the things were under a dollar, or around a dollar. I got another thing of 8 o'clock coffee for about $2.50-- that is a STEAL! They were BOGO and HT gives you half price, plus I had a $1/1 coupon that I cut out of the coffee thing from the purchase I did on Friday. Had to cut the container apart but it was worth getting another $2.50 lb of coffee!!! Some other great deals to note: the muffin mixes came out to be $0.25 a piece, the crust about $1 (saving for Thanksgiving pumpkin cheesecake!!), $1 for Splenda (did this deal the other day too), poptarts for $0.60, Warm Delights treat for $0.40 and plenty other great steal prices.

Total Before Coupons and Vic Savings: $40.12
Total Vic Savings: $5.54
Total Coupon Savings: $21.84

TOTAL OOP: $13.74

A total savings of $27.48. I saved twice the amount I actually paid!! I spent $13 on a TIP last night at a restaurant......puts this deal in perspective!

No comments: