Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter Starts 11/4/09!


That's RIGHT! Harris Teeter is doing triple coupons once again and it starts tomorrow! There has been a very large dry spell for triple coupons at HT, which was good because my pantry was over stocked, but now I am ready for some deals! I can't blow my budget stocking up since I am "eating from the pantry" but I just can't resist going for some good freebies and nearly freebies this week.

Check out the list of free and nearly free items here at Southern Savers. As I shop the triples, I'll update with new items and great deals you won't want to miss!

Remember, if you are new to couponing and don't have any or many coupons you can still participate! There are MANY printable coupons that will allow you to get some deals. So get printing, organizing, and GO get your triples!

No comments: