Saturday, November 21, 2009

Site Showcase Sunday: Black Friday Websites


Black Friday is getting closer. I'm looking forward to sitting in my warm pajamas with a nice cup of coffee in front of my computer for an hour on that day. I'm planning to get all the online deals I can and then head out to my favorite stores! This is a day that I will shop with a specific plan. (I don't usually do that!)
Check out the following websites to see what deals you can get and where they are this Friday! Remember nothing is a deal if you can't afford it so plan a budget before you go and stick to it. Watch for updates from your favorite stores. Some of them have not reported their deals yet.

Here are a few more sites and discount codes that have some nice gift ideas...

  • Go to redenvelope.com/allyou for 20 percent off any purchase through Dec. 25th
  • Go to cherrymoonfarms.com/allyou and get 20 percent off through Dec. 25th to send a gift basket to someone special



No comments: