Saturday, November 7, 2009

Target Deal: Hasbro and More!



This week at Target, my deals were no small scores! I am so excited about the Hasbro deal on Connect 4 at Target.

Target $5 off Printable (Scroll to the third page, it should be on the bottom left- Hasbro board game coupon, select to print)
Hasbro Manufacturer $5 off Printable

Print both Hasbro Connect Four coupons, go to Target and find the Connect Four game with the Dominoes FREE PIZZA coupon sticker. Inside these marked boxes in a coupon for a FREE medium pizza! The games are marked at $10, so it makes them FREE, plus you get a FREE pizza! That is a moneymaker in my eyes. I plan to go do this deal one more time to have another game for a gift. This one I kept for my house, I sure love game playing!

Other Deals:-Tide Single Packet, 97 cents in travel size aisle, use $1/1 coupon from paper = FREE
-Kraft marshmallows $1.19 each, buy 2 and use the $1 Target printable here = 69 cents each
-Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses, on clearance from Halloween for $1.49, used $1/1 coupon from the paper to get each bag for 49 cents! I bet these are even more on clearance this weekend so you might be able to score them for free!
-Skippy Peanutbutter is on sale for $1.69 at many stores, use the $1/1 Target printable here(expires today!) to get it for 69 cents.

**I also found some great clearance gifts that are not pictured, keep shopping the clearance for great gift stockpiles!

--Savvyteacher

2 comments:

Anjaliza said...

Hi! I noticed that the Target coupon refers to the Connect 4 Spongebob game. Were you still able to get the original version with this coupon? Thanks!!

30 Rocker said...

Yes! It does work actually on the regular Connect Four. If you look at my picture, that is the Sponge Bob version even though it doesn't actually look like it, or say Sponge Bob on it. I did it twice and had no beeps, free game and pizza!