Sunday, November 8, 2009

Series: What's FREE Week of 11/8

Last week was fantastic for me because of all the FREEbies during triple coupons at Harris Teeter! I also got LOTS of great stuff in the mail that I am very excited about. I would say that this was a fantastic week!









In the mail this week I got:
*$5 giftcard to the new Walmart that opened, just to come stop in
*$10 to DSW shoestore, for my rewards card reward (I get these about 4 times/year)
*$2 giftcard to Panera, I joined their survey panel and if you qualify for the survey you can get $5, I didn't qualify that time but they still sent me a $2 GC!
*Dunkin Donuts dark coffee sample (not pictured)
*Kroger coupons for my Kroger rewards points, including up to $60 in Kroger giftcards for bringing prescriptions (Will be using for my grocery budgeting series!)

Other FREEbies I scored:
-Free Connect Four game from Target,
-Free Dominoes medium pizza coupon in the Connect Four game (extra score!)
-TONS of freebies during Triple Coupon week at Harris Teeter-- most of the food pictured was free or less than 50 cents each.






What was FREE for you last week? Leave a comment and let us know!
What's FREE this week?

CVS

-Buy 2 Crest Pro Health, scope, vivid white or Sensitivity Toothpaste 2/$6.98=$4Ecb, Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 11/1PG = $0.98 for two
-Bengay $5.99=$2Ecb, use $2/1 coupon from the 10/4RP = $1.99
-EARinse $7.99=$7.99Ecb = FREE

(*See more CVS deals here thanks to hip2save*)

WALGREENS

-Clearasil on sale buy One, get one FREE
Buy 2 Clearasil Stayclear Oil-Free Daily Face Wash $4.79 use 2/1 coupons from the 9/27SS Or use the $2/1 coupon from here (scroll down and click on "save now") = 40 cents each!
-Robitussin DM To Go 2pk $2.49=$2.49RR = FREE (monthly deal)
-Almay Pure Blends Foundation $9.99=$10RR = FREE

(*See more Walgreens deals here thanks to hip2save)

Rite Aid

-Oral-B CrossAction Toothbrush $2.99,$2.99 Single Check Rebate #123
Use the $0.75/1 or $1/1 coupon from the 10/11 or 11/1PG = FREE
-GE Reveal Light bulbs 4 pack $2, $2 Single Check Rebate #10 (on 2)
Use two $1/1 coupons from the 10/4SS = FREE!
--Honey Bunches of Oats cereal is $1.99, use a $2/1 coupons from here to get this free!
-Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers buy one get one free
Use the buy Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner and styler, get styler FREE coupon from the 10/11PG = FREE

(*See more Rite Aid deals here thanks to hip2save)

Good Luck with your FREEbies this week! Check back next week to see what we got FREE this week and share your success!

--Savvyteacher

No comments: