Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No, I'm Not an Addict


Ok so after basically dreaming of deals and ECB's last night, I just had to rush to the nearest CVS store (or two...) and check out some more deals. Today browsing through some things I realized I may be able to snag an amazing deal, and make money out of it. I was right.... well, I was, but it took me 2 transactions to get there but I ended up making more extra ECB's than I thought! Success!

CVS Store 1:

2 Kashi Bas for 2.00
1 Suave body wash for 2.00
5 Goody Pain relivers 1.29 each

Coupons:
-2/10 CVS
-2 Kashi coupon
-2 ECB's from yesterday

OOP: $4.79, ECB's earned $6.45!! WOW PROFIT! This was a deal on a "WHIM" and I mean whim. I had a plan all mapped out, they didnt have the Arnicare and most of the coupons were in the car. So......being a new to frugal but oh so clever, I pulled this deal out of nowhere! So off in the car I went to store #2, since I was embarrassed so far to try 2 transactions on my own in the same store! And, by the way, it was on the way home so it wasnt out of the way.

CVS Store 2: (0riginal deal planned)

1 Arnicare Pain 9.49
1 Kashi bar at 1.00
1 Kashi bar at .82 (extra sale)

Coupons:
-2/10 CVS
-$2 Kashi (they wouldnt let me use 2 kashi coupons, so beware!)
-$2 Arnicare coupon printable (beware- this didnt ring up but the cashier said she would just put it on...whew).

Total OOP $5.86 and earned $8 ECB from the Arnicare! PROFIT AGAIN.. and no I didnt use the ECB because I had more then it was worth, so I am saving them for tomorrows transactions!

No comments: