Sunday, September 7, 2008

CVSing Week Two


It's amazing how quickly you can catch on to something once you understand the process. Two weeks ago I was reading all these blogs about CVSing and was totally confused and never thought I too could walk away with bags full of goods for literally pennies. I am now one of those people, and hopefully I can help you become one too!


Here are my transactions for today. I messed up on the first one with coupons, so my OOP (out of pocket cost) was higher than I planned for, but not bad considering I had gone with one plan and had to go to a quick backup plan because they were sold out of Excedrin.


Transaction One:


2 Chex Mixes @ .99 each

Renuzit Tri Scents @ $7.99

1 Johnson Easy Grip soap @ 1.19


Coupons Used

-2/10 CVS

-3.00 Renuzit

-1.00 on Chex Mix

-2 ECB from last week


*I needed a couple filler items here to make the deal better-- I also had another chex coupon and the Johnson coupon but too many coupons for the items**


OOP: $3.57

ECB Earned: $3 for Renuzit


Transaction #2:

2 Chex Mixes @ .99 each

2 Aussie Hair products @ $2.49 each

1 Revlon Nail color @ $3.99


Coupons Used:

-2/10 CVS

-2.00 in Chex coupons

-2.00 Aussie coupon

-$3 ECB from last transaction


OOP: $2.28

ECB's Earned: $2 for Aussie products ($1 for each) and $3 for Revlon


Total OOP today was $5.85, Total ECB earned: $8, have $5 left

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's soooo much fun when you get good deals, isn't it??? I'm always so excited for Sundays!