Monday, September 15, 2008

Walgreen's Keeps Paying Me...


I am starting to get addicted to that feeling of watching the coupons go in, the total go down, and then walking out the door with bags full of stuff for literally pennies to nothing. It's an amazing feeling! Here is my great deal at Walgreen's tonight.


4 boxes Kraft Mac'n'cheese @1.49/box (for the nights supportiveheels has to feed herself)
2 Glade Scented Gel Plug In's @ 1.99 each
1 Glade scented gel refills @ 1.99
1 Glade 2 in 1 candle @ 1.99
2 Colgate Total Maxfresh toothpaste @ 2.99 each
3 Pantene products (shampoo, condition, hairspray) @ $4 each
Coupons Used:
*Wagreens mac'n'cheese for .69 so -2.58
*Walgreens Colgate coupon -4.00
*2 Colgate manf. coupons .75 each -1.50
*used 2 BOGO Glade plug in coupons (i think this will be based on your cashier!)- so got BOTH free! -3.98
*-1.00 glade candle manf. coupon
*-0.55 glade refills manf. coupon
*Used a $10RR from last week
Total OOP: $5.45, received $2 RR for next purchase and will get $4 back in rebates.... to make this deal a money maker of $0.65. *EDIT* I now realized after filling out the rebates online, that the Pantene qualifies for $5 rebate, so I actually made $5.65 on that deal!
ALL of that stuff in that picture was free and they paid me almost a dollar to take it! WOW..... I am kinda loving Walgreen's right now!
I save $34.28 today! I would have paid to record the cashier's face when she kept watching it drop down from almost $40... she was shocked, and very impressed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when Walgreen's pays me for coming into their store! 1st time to your blog, but how fun to have friends to be frugal with. I have to call and e-mail my sister across the state, with the lastest steals!