Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Free Joe

Ok, we're not talking about another distressed whale here, but rather a great frugal find for teachers. Since the two main contributors of this site happen to be teachers, this certainly applies to them. Starbucks is offering a tall size cup of Pike's Place Roast coffee every Monday in September, from the 8th through the 28th, for free. Just show your district badge and you'll be caffeinated for free. (And who doesn't need that on a Monday?)


Nothing's more frugal then free. Take advantage before the offer ends. Only two Monday's left! For more info, go here.

2 comments:

Thriftynester said...

I stopped at Starbucks this afternoon for my freebie! It was yumo and the service was great too.

30 Rocker said...

I got mine this morning! They were super nice and offered me actually any drink of my choice! I just got a grande pike's peak coffee though to be in and out quickly, but it was a nice offer!