Monday, September 8, 2008

Chaos Becomes Organization

This is what my kitchen table looked like last night. I was considering going to bed and decided I would have nightmares about coupons eating me so I stayed up to organize them.
I browsed several different blogs and googled the phrase "organize coupons." I am sad to say that I didn't note where I got all my good ideas, but most of them confirmed that I would stick with my accordian file I keep in my car. However, after reading, I changed the tabs in it and I think the new tabs will be much more useful!

The new tabs are:
dairy aisle, snacks, breakfast, canned, freezer, pantry foods, baking needs, laundry,medicine, oral hygiene, makeup/toiletries, household, and cleaning products
I have another smaller accordian that I use for coupons and deals to restaurants and retail shops I go to.
Check out my kitchen table now!

2 comments:

30 Rocker said...

Wow! You are so organized now! Way to go.... my table looked like that also, still sort does. I have organized chaos right now, in piles. I need to update my system and actually put the tabs in!

qqflyboy said...

I'm surprised there's no tab for ECBs and Register Rewards (we'll call them RRs from now on?). But, I guess those are nearly as good as cash and go in the wallet with the green backs.