Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Wags Success!

I got all this for $5.48 plus a $10 RR! Profit of almost $5.


This week was a bit crazy, and I lost my motivation for the deals. I knew they were out there and knew they were good, but a busy schedule, tiredness, and lack of motivation kept me from pursuing. I am left with $6 ECB's from my last CVS transaction on Monday night and am happy with that to start for next week. My last trip to Walgreen's granted me $10 in RR's (Register Rewards-- good towards your next purchase) and with all the good deals and some good coupons, I drug myself there today and refound my motivation! I scored really well!

Transaction #1

3 Progresso Light Soups (used wagreens 3/$4, -1.10 on 3 manf. and a -.50 manf.)
1 Visine (used -2.00 manf. and -1.00 sept. easy saver coupon)
2 Walgreens chapsticks BOGO
2 Butterball chicken broths (used walgreens 2/1.00)
1 Jiff Peanut Butter (used walgreens 1.99 coupon and -.55 manf.)
1 pk Bottled Water (used walgreens 2.99 coupon)

Total After Coupons: $11.61
Used -$10 RR from last trip
OOP: $1.61

Transaction #2

3 Robitussin CF @3.99 each
Used 3 -3.00 manf. coupons
OOP: $3.78, Gained $10 in RR for my next trip!

1 comment:

Frugal Finds said...

You are stocked up for cold and flu season!!!