Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rite Aid Rocks!

I have been meaning to go to Rite Aid for a few months, but I felt like it was a lot of work to keep up with CVS and WAGS. I simply didn't have the time. I have come to realize that I like my Rite Aid location better then the other two and there are great deals to be had there. I will be going back there, weekly!


This week Rite Aid has a BOGO Maybelline deal and I found these 2 mascaras at 75% off. I had 2 $1 off coupons so my total came to $1.69, which went on my gift card. Basically these were FREE!


This is the only other deal I have done at Rite Aid and it went well so it is worth posting. I got raisins and razors for about $2 and I transferred a cheap prescription so I wasn't out of pocket at all after I used the $25 gift card I received for transferring.

No comments: