Friday, January 23, 2009

Orajel Money Maker

At Walgreens this month, Orajel is a free after rebate. Now normally I buy most of the free after rebate items since I just pay with my giftcard, but I usually don't mind the ones I wont use. This is something I wouldn't use, so I had passed it up. HOWEVER.....in the paper there was a coupon for $1 off, and a mail in rebate. Thus, making it a pretty big money maker for buying a product that will be free anyways!

The Deal:
1 Orajel produt @ $8.49

Used $1 off coupon

OOP: $8.06 (on a giftcard) for now....profit soon!
Wags Rebate will be for $8.49 (.43 money maker)
MIR(Mail in rebate) will probably be just for $7.49 I am guessing since I only bought 1 item and they will see the coupon.

So for buying a product I will pocket between $7.95-8.95. Not bad :)

1 comment:

Thriftynester said...

I did this deal too on my gift card. I am excited about the deal. Big money maker.