Sunday, January 3, 2010

Site Showcase: Bzzagent.com

About a month ago I became a BzzAgent. BzzAgent.com is a website that promotes word-of-mouth marketing networks that allows you to try new products and spread the word about what you like (and don't like).

About 2 weeks after joining BzzAgent's site I received notification that I was choosen to participate in a Loreal campaign for Lash Boosting mascara products pictured above. A week later I received a box with this product inside. I received it free (and saw it for $25 at Target last week)! My only obligation is to tell friends what I think in a couple weeks and take an online survey about my experience with the product.

If you like to try new products, this is a chance to do so FREE! Depending on the campaign you will also receive high value coupons to use and share with your friends. BzzAgent sends several emails each week with surveys and notifications of new campaigns. (I have a seperate gmail account for emails like this.)


Go here to sign up to become a BzzAgent! The process is quick and you will likely get emails regarding campaigns quickly.


No comments: