Monday, January 11, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trips!




This week at Harris Teeter, Super Doubles was extremely successful for me! My pantry had just started to dwindle in the stockpiling, but not anymore! I teach at a year round school so we have what we call "track breaks" after every quarter instead of a long summer. Currently I am on one of those wonderful breaks, leaving me lots of time to stock up on deals.

The pictures above are just a few of the trips I made this week, and I plan to run out tomorrow for one last trip! My favorite deal has been the FREE Special K cereal and cereal bars and the FREE Wet Wipes. I have 20 boxes of Special K cereal and 12 of the bars!

If I haven't convinced you to make sure you participate on double and triple days and learn to stockpile, hopefully this will! For all of the groceries purchased in the pictures, the total I paid for them was around $6!

Those who have a Harris Teeter nearby still has time to cash in on these deals!

Happy Shopping!
--Savvyteacher

No comments: