Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coupon Crazy!


Does this scene look familiar? Ok, I admit it. There are quite a few times (like now) where my coupons get out of control. Especially after a huge week like Super Doubles at Harris Teeter where I bought extra papers and was rummaging through them all week. Do you find yourself getting overwhelmed at how to organize your coupons, or coming across that awesome coupon for that item you wanted, just to find out it already expired? If so, no worries, I am here to help!


Stayed tuned for Show Me Saturday: Coupon Organization! I have used several different methods of organizing over the past year and a half of couponing and want to share my tips and tricks for coupon success! I will also have taken care of that coupon crazy mess you see in the picture!
--Savvyteacher

No comments: