Monday, February 16, 2009

Kroger Savings!


I have to admit, I have NOT been a fan of Kroger for some time now. Maybe it was just the one by my house which is set up so rediculous it's not easy to shop there, but I have gone in recently a few times to get deals, and I admit...there are good deals to be had. I think I am converting! I just wish mine wasn't set up so rediculous, overall I will stick with Lowes Foods, but will stop there to search for deals once a week or every so often! The items pictured cost me $16.68 and several were free items and many a really great steal.
Some deals worth mentioning:
FREEBIES: Toilet paper (used .50/1 coupons that doubled, got all 5 packages free!), Diet Dr. Pepper was free (used a freebie coupon I signed up for by mail).
Manager Specials: I got 3 packages of turkey meat for $1.29 each on manager special, and Perdue Shortcuts pre cut chicken breast strips were on manager special for 1.99 and I had 2 coupons for 1/1...so got those for .99 cents each (down from 3.99!).
Apples and pears were 10lbs/$10, baguette on sale for 1.00 and milk for $1.50! I also got 4 yogurts @.55 each and used 1.00/4 coupon so they ended up being .30 a piece.
*A couple weeks ago I got lots of good meat on manager special sale but I think I was too late this week. I need to scope those deals Saturday night and Sunday! I think I am becoming a regular now!!

1 comment:

Jen V. said...

I'm so jealous that you guys have a Kroger! It seems like they always have great deals. We need one in West Michigan! :)