Thursday, February 5, 2009

Harris Teeter Triple Coupons Round 2


I couldn't believe it when heard that Harris Teeter was doing triple coupons once again, so soon to the last time! I had not been stocking up on several papers each week so my coupon stack is decent, but not like the last time! I did manage to snag some deals, but I suspect that not all the cheese coupons rang up tripled so I will be going back to check for that. But overall, some good deals, some freebies, and I have plans to go back for more!
Some things worth mentioning:
Kraft 2% shredded cheese packages were $0.23 a package
100 Cal Hostess Boxes for 89 cents
Powerade Zero = FREE after coupons
French's mustard = 50 cents
Chock Full of Nuts coffee = 52 cents
OOP: about $21
Coupon savings $29 plus VIC savings

No comments: