Saturday, April 11, 2009

Noteworthy CVS Deals!




Cover Girl Deal: Spend $20 and get $10 in ECB.
I used 1 $1/1 coupon because I had only got 1 paper. So I spent $9 total for all of the makeup, my stock pile is getting low so I'm glad this deal showed up now.
L'Oreal Deal: Spent $20 get $5 ECB.
I had ignored this deal because it wasn't great, but I realized that CVS had mailed me some good coupons. I got a $2 off 1 product and a $5 of 2 products. Pairing this with manufacturers coupons and ECB this was a great deal.
EyeShadow was $8, used -$2CVS and -$2 manf. = $4
2 Cleansers @ 7.99 each. Used -$5CVS and -$3 manf. = $8
Total = $12, got $5 ECB... so OOP was $7 for all that stuff. Pretty good deal, and I needed to stock up on face cleansers and I wanted that eye shadow for this shirt I got!

No comments: